1. During lift off of the crews spaceship, they didn't wear helments or space suits.
2. The crew was able to walk around freely on Venus, although we know now that one step outside a protective enclosure on that planet, you'd be crushed by the pressure and eaten alive by the sulfuric acid in the atmosphere.
3. The planet was inhabited by only women. A few men were banished to another planet. How did civilization continue?
4. The all male Earth crew had no qualms about getting "lovey-dovey" with the ladies on the planet. Excuse me, but I doubt "females" on another planet would have EXACTLY the same "equipment" OUR ladies do!
5. A Venusian with a Hungarian accent?!?