1. How tall are you? 5'8"
2. Do you own a gun? Three, inhereted from my dad, no clue what ammo goes in them though, just know they aren't loaded... had my uncle Bill check them over for that!
3. Rehab? Not yet...
4. Have you ever killed an animal? Mosquitoes, gnats, flies, wasps, bees, ants...
5. Are you Irish? Not that I'm aware of, but like "Father Ted"...
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Part of a balanced diet!
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
8. What is your favorite smell? Womens...err... nevermind...
9. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Community brand Dark Roast coffee.
10. Do you do push ups? I excersise as little as possible.
11. Have you ever done ecstasy? No, but have a copy of the movie starring Hedy Lamarr.
12. Have you been shot? Just by a doctors needle.
13. Have you ever been hospitalized? Yes.
14. Do you like pain killers? Only bourbon. Don't like those prescription thingies.
15. What is your secret weapon to lure in your preferred sex? Forgotten... been wary of that since the divorce.
16. Do you own a knife? There are a few large blades in the kitchen.
17. Do you have A.D.D.? My hovercraft is full of eels!
18. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings? Never had one, will never get one.
19. Name Five Drinks You Regularly Drink: Iced tea(unsweeet), Diet Pepsi, coffee(plain), Diet Mug Rootbeer, Diet Sierra Mist, Evan Williams Bourbon ...oops, six...
20. What's In Your CD Player? nothing at the moment
21. Who is your best friend? Currently, my cat Eastwood, second, my old high school friend James.
22. What's Under Your Bed? Not much, swept and mopped under there yesterday.
23. Current Hair? After triming last night, short/salt and pepper
24. What are you wearing? dark grey t-shirt, black athletic shorts (though not athletic)
25. Current Worry? Finding a job
26. Current Love? None
27. Current Hate? South Louisiana evacuees who, according to local news, seem to be getting employeed at places I've tried to get on at.
28. Favorite Place To Be? In front of the TV when something good is on.
29. Least Favorite Place? Hospital, south Louisiana(hated visiting there when married to the ex-wife... probably because of that asshat her mom was living with).
30. If You Could Play an Instrument? Wanted to play trumpet, but after signing up for band in junior high, my dad was too cheap to sign up for either a rental or purchase, so I was out...
31. Favorite Colors? Blue
32. Person From Your Past You Wish You Could be with Right Now? Sandra Williams, now Sandra Jones, but in a divorced state again with the new last name.
33. Where Would You Like To Go? Great Britain
34. Where do you want to live? Great Britain
35. Favorite food? Spaghetti, pizza, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Stouffers Dinners, Easy mac...
36. Color of most clothes you own? Dim plaid for shirts, black for pants.
37. Number of pillows you sleep with? 2
38. What do you wear when you go to sleep? Mostly zero
39. What were you doing 12AM last night? Sleeping, had to wake early to take mom for her eye doctor appointment (they always dilate).
40. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years? Hopefully more than I am now.
42. First piercing/tattoo? Never had either, will never have either.
43. Last person you yelled at? My cat, for turning over a wastebasket... not really a person though, eh?
44. Latest crush? Teri Hatcher
45. Last thing you ate? Half a large plate of spaghetti
46. If you could be a pirate, would you? I'd aquire the ENTIRE MGM film library... up till about 1980...
47. Do you have an iPod? No use for one.
49. What's in your pockets right now? Nothing
50. What color are your bedroom walls? Dark brown (paneling)
51. Last thing that made you laugh? The first disk of season five of "Sanford & Son", which I watched earlier.
52. Any pets now? "Eastwood", my demented kitty.
53. Inny or an outty? Inny
54. Do you have any piercings? None
55. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Blue, just because I like the color.
56. Have you ever won any awards? Won a small trophy in fourth grade for finishing first in a school coloring contest... besides that, no.
57. How many TV's do you have in your house? 3
58. Have you ever sprained/broken/fractured a bone or gotten stitches? Nothing broken or fractured, only stitches were from the 1995 vasectomy.
59. Who do you tell your dreams to? The rare times I remember a dream, I post it in the LiveJournal.
60. If you could pick one person to make out with who would it be? From a question above, Sandra Williams, because when I dated her in the early 1990's, I was too chicken to take an extra step, found out later, when we worked together at a job again, she would have been willing if I would have.
61. What do you think of the person who posted this before you? Haven't known her very long, but thing she is sweet.
62. Screen Name? albert71292
63. Whats your middle Name? Willis
64. What time is it EXACTLY? 11:10 PM central