1. FULL NAME: Albert Willis Sims,Jr.
2. NICKNAME(S): Some people at my jobs call me "Bert"
3. BIRTHDATE: August 21,1965
4. AGE: 35, 36 next month
5. SIGN: Leo
7. PLACE OF BIRTH: West Monroe,Louisiana
8. WHERE YOU LIVE: West Monroe,Louisiana
9. WEIGHT: 190-198 lbs.
10. HEIGHT: 5' 8"
11. HAIR COLOR: salt and pepper-ish
12. EYE COLOR:brown
13. SHOE SIZE: 9
14. GLASSES?: no
15. CONTACTS?: no
16. EARRINGS?: 0
17. PIERCINGS?: 0
18. TATTOOS?: 0
19. FRECKLES?: very few
20. DIMPLES?: no
21. CAR YOU DRIVE: 1998 Ford Ranger
22. CAR YOU WISH YOU DROVE: Mercedes Benz
23. COLOR: Blue
24. NUMBER: 21
25. ANIMALS: cat
26. BOOK: In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
27. MOVIE: Caddyshack (the original, not the lame sequel)
28. SONG: I'm Alright (Kenny Loggins)
29. PLACE TO VACATION: Ozark Mountains, northern Arkansas
30. SPOT TO GO: "Top Of The Ozarks" tower
31: SAYING/S: "A Bird In The Hand Will Poop On Your Wrist!"
32. SCHOOL SUBJECT: history
33. HOLIDAY: not really a holiday "person"
34. SEASON: fall
35. TV SHOW: tie between "Monty Python's Flying Circus" and "Soap"
36. FOOD: anything meaty and full of cholesterol
37. DESSERT: ice cream
38. SPORT: billiards
39. FEATURE YOU NOTICE FIRST: eyes
40. TURN ONS: attractive women, any kind of electronic "gadget", Sandra Bullock
41. TURN OFFS: the ex wife, power outages, religious freaks
42. HEIGHT- TALL OR SHORT? can go either way
43. HAIR: just don't care much for bald women
44. BLONDE OR BRUNETTE?:brunette, the ex was blonde....ugh!
45. DO YOU KISS ON THE FIRST DATE? If I get the nerve, or she makes the move first, I'm a chicken on a first date
46. MOST ROMANTIC THING SOMEONE HAS EVER DONE: Can't think of any
47. MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT IN RELATIONSHIP: honesty and trust
48. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?: got a couple at the moment
49. DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND?:no
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
50. HEAVEN?: Hell no!
51. HELL?: Heavens no!
52. GOD?: Who?
53. REINCARNATION: Hope not, once around is enough for me!
54. MIRACLES?: There is no such thing... just occassional good luck
54. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?: Depends on the person
55. ALIENS?: yes
56. BIG FOOT?: possibly, there was a girl that used to work at one of my jobs, she might of been a cousin to him, she had very large feet!
57. A POSSIBLE CURE FOR AIDS?: yes
58. PRAYER?: A waste of time, talking to yourself
HAVE YOU EVER
59. BEEN ARRESTED?: Nope, not yet anyway
60. LIED?: on occassion
61. MISSED THE BUS?: not in the last 20 years or so
62. SKINNY DIPPED? Can't swim...but enjoy "dressing" that way around the house
63. SMOKED?: No, but inhaled plenty of the smoke over the years from the parents and the ex wife
64. DONE DRUGS?: Contac sinus, aspirin, Nyquil
65. USED ALCOHOL?: Sorry, have to skip this question, I can't keep the screen in focus....
66. BEEN DRUNK? Help! I've fallen and can't get up!!!!
67. GOTTEN A SPEEDING/PARKING/ETC.TICKET?: One speeding ticket, going 45 in a 25, and that was only a few months ago
68. SNUCK OUT?: No, back when I was young, if I tried that and my dad found out, I wouldn't be here today filling out this survey. Nobody to sneak out from currently but the cat, and where's the fun in that?
69. BEEN GROUNDED?: yes
70. STAYED UP ALL NIGHT: yes
71. DIETED?: Nope, but think I need to
72. KEPT A JOURNAL?: A journal?? Are you rediculous??? Oh, wait... Nevermind.....
73. BUNJEE JUMPED?: no
74. CHEATED ON SOMEONE?: No
75. BEEN IN LOVE?: Yes
76. SUNG IN THE SHOWER?: No, don't want to torture anyones eardrums if they just happen by
77. GOTTEN SOMETHING FROM A "SECRET ADMIRER"?: No
78. TALKED IN YOUR SLEEP?: If I have, no one has told me
79. CALLED YOUR CRUSH AND HUNG UP?: Yes, years ago
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU
80. SHOWERED?: about 7am this morning
81. ATE SUSHI?: Refuse to eat raw fish...not keen on fish to begin with...
82. HAD A GOOD LAUGH?: Last time I looked in the mirror
83. HUGGED SOMEONE?: My mother, last week, if that counts....
84. SAID I LOVE YOU: probably sometime in 1995
85. CRIED?: when my grandmother passed away in 1999
86. WATCHED CARTOONS?: A couple days ago
87. FELT BUTTERFLIES IN YOUR STOMACH: Currently have indigestion...if that counts...
THIS OR THAT
88. NIKE OR ADIDAS?: Neither, just buy whatever is the cheapest at KMart and looks decent...
89. COKE OR SPRITE?: Neither, I'm part of the "Pepsi" generation
90. CARS OR TRUCKS?: Trucks,I guess, since I own one
91. BREAKFAST OR DINNER?: Dinner...usually skip breakfast
92. MORNING OR NIGHT?: Night
93. BOXERS OR BRIEFS?: Briefs, if I'm leaving the house...neither if I'm at home
94. LOOKS OR PERSONALITY?: A little of each
95. DOGS OR CATS?: Cats, I guess, since I have one...
96. RAIN OR SHINE?: Slightly overcast is just fine
97. A.C. OR WINDOWS?: Air Conditioning... "Windows" crashes too often...lol
98. SHOWERS OR BATHS?: Showers if I'm by myself, a bath if being joined in the tub
99. POOLS OR HOT TUBS?: Hot tubs, less of a chance to drown
100. AUTOMATIC OR STICK?: automatic
101. LETTERS OR E-MAIL?: email
102. BROKEN ARM OR A BROKEN HEART?: broken heart, I'm used to getting those
103. WILL YOU GET MARRIED?: was married once, never again!
104. HOW MANY KIDS?: have a son living with the ex, but not having any more... vasectomy in 1995
105. MOST VALUED POSSESSION?: the old cassettes my friends and I recorded in the 1980's... would protect those with my life
106. SCARIEST THING THAT'S HAPPENED TO YOU?: Can't think of anything at the moment...maybe something will happen later today
107. MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT: See answer on question 106..
108. YOUR HERO: My father
109. HOBBIES: reading, watching TV, audio recording, computer stuff
110. WHAT DO YOU DO ON THE WEEKENDS?: work, most of the time
111. WHAT INSTRUMENTS DO YOU PLAY?: None
112. HAVE BROTHERS?:Nope
113. HAVE SISTERS?: Nope
115. SOMETHING YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?: my strong, unsweetened iced tea
116. SOMETHING WEIRD ABOUT YOU?: My body, my face, my personality, etc....
117. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP: well, I'm grown now (I think), and spent most of my life so far in fast food...but wouldn't mind working as a disc jockey at a radio station
118. ARE YOU GLAD THIS SURVEY IS OVER?!?!: Yes, it did take up a rather long amount of time!