1] The quarterly $18 subscription to the downloadable "old radio show" website...got over 100 CD's full already, more than I have time to listen to.
2] The "complete choice" plan from BellSouth, which had lots of calling "features" for a set price. All I ever used was caller-ID, so I knocked it down to just basic phone service with caller ID. Even though cancelling the plan added $4.95 to my DSL bill, I'm STILL saving over $7 a month in total.
3] The "webspace" on "Warped.com". With the domain page, and the free webspace BellSouth provides, don't need Warped anymore. $5 a month saved there.
4] The "Camarades" subscription for a "streaming webcam" and other features like visitor stats, extended "search" of other cams, VCR feature,etc. Not worth the $22.95 a month.
Besides, my fridge has been making "funny growling noises" the past month or so, think it might be about to self-destruct soon..it's at least 15 years old...
And Now, Something I've Never Done Before That I Can Recall...
Friday Five...On Saturday Morning...
1. How much time do you spend online each day? On days I have to work, between 2 or 6, depending on what may be going on online.
2. What is your browser homepage set to? "My.Yahoo.com"
3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)? Trillian, which accesses MSN,Yahoo,AOL,ICQ, and IRC... my friends are "scattered" everywhere!
4. Where was your first webpage located? I had an early page on Earthlink, then moved to "Homestead" until they went from "free" to "too expensive" in one swipe, then on to "Zyweb" for a short while till they too went up too much, then "Warped" who was reasonably priced but I never really "mastered" using Dreamweaver or Frontpage to put my site up, and currently the "domain" hosted by "Geocities", which offers great visitor stats, easy to use webpage building software, and domain name all for one low monthly price. (Damn, sounds like an advertisement...!)
5. How long have you had your current website? Since April of this year.