Another one of those days I should have just stayed in bed. Retired for the night around 11:30pm. Tossed and turned all night, not really getting to sleep until around 7:00am this morning. Getting up to go take a squirt nearly every hour didn't help matters, not sure WHAT prompted that! When I went to bed, I had PLANNED on getting up early to go pick up a few things from the grocery store, but lack of sleep caused me to not get out of bed until nearly 2:00 this afternoon. As a result, decided to put the trip off until tomorrow. After showering, I walked out to check the mail (nothing there). Decided I'd better crank the car to let it run for a while, even though I decided to not go anywhere today, to keep the battery up, since there are DAYS in which I don't go anywhere. Just my luck, car wouldn't start. Andrew is off work Mondays and Tuesdays, so I went next door and rang his bell. He answered the door, first thing he said was to not get too close to him, he's been diagnosed with the flu. Still had to get near him to help him push the car out from under my carport, so he could get his car close enough to jumpstart mine. Luckily, I've had a flu shot, so IF I get it, hopefully it won't be very bad.With my health issues, the exertion of pushing the car took most of my energy.With Andrew's flu, it wasn't good for him either. As a result of the battery issue, I left the house anyway and went to the nearby Advance Auto Parts. Can't remember when the last time the battery was replaced, but it's been a few years. All I can say is, "Damn, car batteries are gettin' pricey!". After tax, new battery cost a little over $230. After getting the new battery installed, since I had to be out anyway, decided to go ahead and pick up some of the stuff I planned to get at the grocery, but since I was still feeling bland from lack of sleep, instead of going into town to Super 1 Foods, I just stopped by the nearby Harvest Foods. They are a tad more expensive, but they had everything I needed. Been in a spaghetti mood, so picked up fixings for that, which I'll probably whip up tomorrow. On the way home, I made one more stop, a convenience store, and picked up a few lottery tickets for the next two drawings. Finally, after getting home, I was ready to catch up on my daily "internet stuff" (email, news, comics, social media updates, etc). However, as one might guess, internet was down, so I had to wait until it was back up, which was about 45 minutes after I returned home. This has turned into a crappy, expensive day.