This evening, I digitized two more hours of old audio cassettes from the Tape and Record Show Enterprises archives... First, the "master tape" of a pilot with Jerry Sanders, originally recorded and "broadcast" in October 1983. I had documentation of the "broadcast" on the TRSE weekly "schedule" when I was digitizing the "broadcast" versions of the recordings, but the broadcast version wasn't located at the time. However, the "session" tape was one of the few Jerry didn't keep in HIS archives, so it was in mine. The "recording session" was apparently done "live to tape", so the tape is nearly identical to what the missing "broadcast" dub would have sounded like. The old handwritten "broadcast card" description: "Jerry Sanders' Jukebox Favorites: Pilot. Broadcast Thursday, October 20, 1983 at 7:00pm central. Theme Music: Rockit(Herbie Hancock) . Jerry Sanders is the host for this re-formatted version of "Jerry Sanders' Hit Parade". Also included in this new show is an "audio sweep" - 5 songs without interruptions. Songs include: U Bring the Freak Out(Rick James), Stay With Me Tonight(Jeffrey Osborne), Ballad For the Fallen Soldier(Isley Brothers), Shy Boy(Bananarama), Maschine Brennt(Falco), Do You Wanna Touch(Joan Jett and the Blackhearts), Freeze Frame(J. Geils Band), Delirious(Prince), P.I.M.P. the S.I.M.P.(Rick James and Grandmaster Flash), Love Is In Control(Donna Summer), I Wanna Hold Your Hand(Jeffrey Osborne), Auf Der Flucht(Falco), and Working In The Coal Mine(Devo)." Next was original recording session tape for a never "aired" pilot series by James Stricklin, called "TRS Music Radio", most likely recorded around late 1983 / early 1984. No date is written on the tape, and since it was never edited for "broadcast", no index card documentation exists. It's a raw half-hour recording, apparently a test for a re-formatted "James Stricklin Song Mirage", one of a few reformats the show went through during its multi-season run. The episode ends abruptly with James saying, "Shut up, Randy". The songs played in the "unbroadcast" pilot: "Back Where You Belong" (.38 Special), "Looking For A Stranger" (Pat Benatar), "I Want A New Drug" (Huey Lewis and the News), "Fake Friends" (Joan Jett and the Blackhearts), "Legs" (ZZ Top), "Get Back" (The Beatles), "Fantasy" (Aldo Nova / James Stricklin / Randy Haney)."