Random Thought: The US Postal Service isn't what it was back when my late mom worked there. Sometimes there is letter mail pictured in "Informed Delivery" I NEVER receive, even though I "report" it, then there's the one time a couple months ago a package for next door was left on MY porch! Instead of calling the post office, I just brought the box next door and left it on their porch, since no one was home at the time. Any time I've tried to call the local post office, I either get a busy signal, or a roundabout maze of buttons to push. There was one time, back when my retired mom was here and helping with bills and she went by the paper bills mailed that we didn't get the electric bill for a certain month until THREE months after it was due, causing a late fee the next month. When we finally got the "missing bill", after it had been paid, it looked like it was dried out after water damage. Moral: Don't trust the United States Postal Service with anything "important" these days. I'm paying my bills online now.