This evening I digitized the final two "unreleased" "An Album In Thirty Minutes" episodes, another series I nearly forgot about from the Tape and Record Show Enterprises archives, I guess because it only had eight episodes produced, the last two of which were never "aired" on the weekly TRSE "schedule" at the time... "An Album In Thirty Minutes: Episode 7. Previously Unreleased Episode. Theme Music: "Travelin' Prayer" (Billy Joel) - This week's album is Billy Joel "Piano Man". Songs: Travelin' Prayer, Piano Man, The Ballad of Billy the Kid, Worse Comes to Worst, Stop in Nevada, Somewhere Along the Line, Captain Jack. An Album In Thirty Minutes: Episode 8. Previously Unreleased Episode. Theme Music: "Come Together" (The Beatles) - This week's album is The Beatles "Abbey Road". Songs: Come Together, Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Octopus's Garden, I Want You (She's So Heavy), Mean Mr. Mustard, Polythene Pam, She Came In Through the Bathroom Window, Golden Slumbers, The End. Albert's Album Cuts: Episode 1. Broadcast Wednesday, December 4, 1985 at 7:30pm central. Theme Music: "Goodbye" (Benny Goodman and Orchestra). A new series which features the best songs off today's top albums, hosted by Albert Sims. This week's album is Big Daddy "Big Daddy". Songs: I Write The Songs, Bette Davis Eyes, Superfreak, Whip It, Ebony and Ivory, Hit Me With Your Best Shot, The Rose, Hotel California. Albert's Album Cuts: Episode 2. Broadcast Wednesday, December 11, 1985 at 7:30pm central. Theme Music: "Goodbye" (Benny Goodman and Orchestra). A new series which features the best songs off today's top albums, hosted by Albert Sims. This week's album is Talking Heads "Little Creatures". Songs: And She Was, Give Me Back My Name, Little Creatures, Walk It Down, Television Man." As for the five episode run of "Albert's Album Cuts", it was somewhat of a reboot of "An Album In Thirty Minutes", but since it was labeled as "album cuts", the title was a bit more honest. The first episode of "Albert's Album Cuts" featured a novelty group who performed present day songs in a 1950's style. In the first episode, I quoted the fictional liner notes from the original Rhino LP. I did a lot of narration in that series compared to the "Album In Thirty Minutes" series, so a lot of me in the 80's is heard between songs. Since it was a show I was "solo" on, it was a bit awkward listening during the digitization.