Don't judge me. I actually LIKE this film. Not as much as the original, but I find it entertaining. However, I think the movie might be "cursed". It was mostly a box office flop at the time of release. I finally ordered a copy on Blu-ray from Amazon last month, but returned it after discovering it was a "burned" disc instead of a "pressed" disc. Burned discs tend to fail after only a few years from my experience. Today, I was at Wally World picking up some stuff, and noticed the movie in the DVD/Blu-ray section. It was a different release than the copy I ordered from Amazon. This was packaged in a "steelbook" and had the ACTUAL Blu-ray logo, not just saying "Blu-ray Disc" on the back with no logo. So, I go ahead and buy it. This one is an actual PRESSED disc. Also, Wally World was selling it for around eight dollars LESS than what Amazon was charging for the burned disc in the flimsy plastic case. Haven't played the disc yet, so unless it's defective, it'll be a keeper!