This evening, I digitized the next three episodes of the Tape and Record Show Enterprises series "TRS Presents: Soap", from the original "broadcast" audio cassettes... "TRS Presents: Soap, Episode 3: Broadcast Tuesday, December 14, 1982 at 9:00pm central. Theme Music: Theme Music: Swing Swing Swing(John Williams). Jessica finds out that the person she has been having an affair with is Burt's son, Mary and Burt discuss Burt's impotency, Jessica attempts to admit to Chester that she has been having an affair, Burt and Danny's relationship improves, and the "Godfather" tells Danny that he has to kill Burt, because Burt killed Danny's father. TRS Presents: Soap, Episode 4: Broadcast Tuesday, December 21, 1982 at 9:00pm central. Theme Music: Theme Music: Swing Swing Swing(John Williams). Jessica and Corrine confront in Peter's apartment, Jody finds out that Dennis is going out with a woman, Chester and Claire meet in a restaurant, Billy and his girlfriend aspire to go steady, and Danny attempts to kill Burt. TRS Presents: Soap, Episode 5: Broadcast Tuesday, December 28, 1982 at 9:00pm central. Theme Music: Theme Music: Swing Swing Swing(John Williams). Burt consults a sex psychiatrist, Eunice and Jody meet in a restaurant and discuss their private lives, Corrine talks to Tim in the church confessional, and Jessica pays Peter a visit to announce that it is over between them." Episode 3 is a "recreated" episode, not from the "digital era", but from the brief early 1990's TRSE revival period. "TRS Presents" was being repeated on the weekly schedule, and apparently by that time, the original "broadcast" audio cassette of the episode had either failed in some form, or became misplaced, so I made a new "broadcast master". It's quite obvious, since I wouldn't have access to that particular type of cassette in 1982, and after listening during the conversion, I noticed I used a later version of the theme music instead of the version from 1982 (same music, but announcements are slightly different). Episodes 4 and 5 were on a "time period proper" Certron branded cassette, with the correct theme music announcements for 1982. Back in the "early days", I went cheap on audio cassettes, out of necessity, usually buying low-end three packs, where the tapes didn't come with cases. Found an image online of the exact three packs of that brand I bought regularly in the late 70's/early 80's, and the same tape episodes 4 and 5 was recorded on...