Mo' 1984 Jukeboxes
Tonight, I digitized three more "broadcasts" of the "Tape and Record Show" spin-off series "TRS Jukebox" from the Tape and Record Show Enterprises archives, from the original compiled audio cassettes...
"TRS Jukebox: Episode 53: Broadcast Monday, October 29, 1984 at 9:00pm central. Theme Music: HBO Video Jukebox Theme. - Songs include: Blue Jean(David Bowie), Hardrock(Herbie Hancock), Shout(Devo), Low Rider(War), Heartbeat City(The Cars), I Wanna Rock(Twisted Sister), Get Ready Get Set(Chaka Khan).
TRS Jukebox: Episode 54: Broadcast Monday, November 5, 1984 at 9:00pm central. Theme Music: HBO Video Jukebox Theme. - Songs include: Fantasy(Aldo Nova/James Stricklin/Randy Haney), Hello Again(The Cars), Out of Touch(Daryl Hall and John Oates), Fingertips Pt.1(Stevie Wonder), Got To Be There(Michael Jackson), [Now and Then There's A]Fool Such As I(Elvis Presley), I Should Have Known Better(The Beatles), We're Not Gonna Take It(Twisted Sister).
TRS Jukebox: Episode 55: Broadcast Monday, November 26, 1984 at 9:00pm central. Theme Music: HBO Video Jukebox Theme. - Songs include: Jungle Love(Morris Day and the Time), Let Me Tickle Your Fancy(Jermaine Jackson), I Feel For You(Chaka Khan with Melle Mel), Jail House Rap(Fat Boys), Beep A Freak(Gap Band), Lucky Star(Madonna), Who Wears These Shoes(Elton John)."
"TRS Jukebox: Episode 53: Broadcast Monday, October 29, 1984 at 9:00pm central. Theme Music: HBO Video Jukebox Theme. - Songs include: Blue Jean(David Bowie), Hardrock(Herbie Hancock), Shout(Devo), Low Rider(War), Heartbeat City(The Cars), I Wanna Rock(Twisted Sister), Get Ready Get Set(Chaka Khan).
TRS Jukebox: Episode 54: Broadcast Monday, November 5, 1984 at 9:00pm central. Theme Music: HBO Video Jukebox Theme. - Songs include: Fantasy(Aldo Nova/James Stricklin/Randy Haney), Hello Again(The Cars), Out of Touch(Daryl Hall and John Oates), Fingertips Pt.1(Stevie Wonder), Got To Be There(Michael Jackson), [Now and Then There's A]Fool Such As I(Elvis Presley), I Should Have Known Better(The Beatles), We're Not Gonna Take It(Twisted Sister).
TRS Jukebox: Episode 55: Broadcast Monday, November 26, 1984 at 9:00pm central. Theme Music: HBO Video Jukebox Theme. - Songs include: Jungle Love(Morris Day and the Time), Let Me Tickle Your Fancy(Jermaine Jackson), I Feel For You(Chaka Khan with Melle Mel), Jail House Rap(Fat Boys), Beep A Freak(Gap Band), Lucky Star(Madonna), Who Wears These Shoes(Elton John)."