Tonight, I continued the Tape and Record Show Enterprises archives audio cassette digitization project, by converting the next two episodes of the flagship "Tape and Record Show" from season seven... "The Tape & Record Show: Episode 441, Broadcast Friday, July 26, 1985 at 10:00pm central. Theme Music: Portable Radio (Daryl Hall and John Oates). All Those In Favor Say Aye!(Tommy Dorsey and Orchestra) / "Fifty Years of Film Music" - This sequel to the "Fifty Years of Film" special of September 10, 1982 features the music from the last fifty years of Warner Brothers motion pictures. Part One features music from "The Sea Hawk"(1940), "King's Row"(1942), "The Adventures of Robin Hood"(1938), "All This And Heaven Too"(1940), "The Treasure of The Sierra Madre"(1948), "Now Voyager"(1942), "The Adventures of Don Juan"(1928). The Tape & Record Show: Episode 442, Broadcast Friday, August 2, 1985 at 10:00pm central. Theme Music: Portable Radio (Daryl Hall and John Oates). "Fifty Years of Film Music" - This sequel to the "Fifty Years of Film" special of September 10, 1982 features the music from the last fifty years of Warner Brothers motion pictures. Part Two features music from "Syianaira"(1942), "A Streetcar Named Desire"(1951), "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf"(1956), "Land of the Pharohs"(1955), "High And The Mighty"(1954), "Golddiggers of 1933"(1933), "Glory Hallelujah"(1931), "Girl With the Whirling Dervish"(1938), "Dames"(1934), "Go Into Your Dance"(1935), "20 Million Sweethearts"(1934), "Hollywood Hotel"(1937), "Footlight Parade"(1933), "42nd Street"(1932), "Girl At The Ironing Board[from the film "Dames"]"(1934)." These two "broadcasts" featured content from a Warner Brothers anniversary LP record box set released in 1973, "Fifty Years of Film Music". In an earlier season, TRSE "broadcast" the companion set of records called "Fifty Years of Film". On the original handwritten "broadcast" index card from 1985, I wrote 1928 for the year of the "The Adventures of Don Juan" clip in episode 441, but I announced it correctly as 1948 in the episode. Guess when I was writing the description originally, I was thinking of the original version. Also, the clip from "The Nun's Story"(1959) at the close of the episode was omitted from the card for some reason. Random Trivia: In the closing theme music this season, I announced "Audio Equipment Provided By" as a credit. As to what was purchased, by company... 1) JVC = The audio receiver and the cassette decks I was using at the time, purchased from "Howard Griffin Sound Center". 2) Sears,Roebuck, and Company = The compact disc player, which their "house brand" was the cheapest at the time of purchase, at $599. 3) Radio Shack = The audio mixer and microphones.