As mentioned in earlier posts, since I knew Dennis Goodwin via his local record store, I recorded his bi-weekly three hour KNLU radio show, knocked it down into half hour segments, added a new theme music, and passed it off as another Tape and Record Show Enterprises "series". A couple nights ago, I decided to go back to the "master cassette" of the first COMPLETE episode I recorded off the radio and digitize it. The date was Sunday, July 14, 1985, from the hours of 4-7pm Central. I didn't include the first few tunes in the edited TRSE versions, because I was figuring out antenna position, and the first few tunes were "static heavy", but they are in the digitized "uncut" version. On the edited versions, I also cut out any mentions of anything which might have "dated" the episodes. Those are present in the original KNLU version I transfered the other night. Timely mentions that week: Dennis mentions he was off a few weeks while moving the record store, and Doyle Jeter took over the time slot, and that Enoch's was undergoing a renovation at the time. A "reggae river cruise" by Enoch's is also mentioned. "Spot The Wonder Dog" from "Sneak Previews" passed that week at age 13. Tickets for the Gary P. Nunn Enoch's cruise cost $15.75, which would be around $43.35 in today's dollars. I wasn't familiar with Enoch's or the "Connection" at the time, apart from Dennis' mention of the show. With my early work hours at the time, I'd probably have been unable to attend those events anyway. Closest I probably ever got to "higher society" back in the day was the "audiophile club" meetings I attended with Paul Morrison at Professor Harper Gaushell's house.