This evening, I started the digitization of the seventh season of Tape and Record Show Enterprises "flagship" series "The Tape and Record Show", from the original "broadcast" audio cassettes... "The Tape & Record Show: Episode 437b, Broadcast Friday, June 28, 1985 at 10:00pm central. Theme Music: Portable Radio (Daryl Hall and John Oates). Basketball(Kurtis Blow) / "Benny Hill: Words and Music" - The complete album from the famed British comedian Benny Hill. Words: Ted, Tour Guide, Interview(featuring Leslie Goldie), Making A Commercial, The Birds and The Bees. Music: Ernie, Anna Marie, Broken Hearted Lover's Stew, Colleen, Rachel, The Beach At San Tropez, Suzy, Ting-A-Ling-A-Loo, The Dustbins of Your Mind, Fad Eyed Fal. The Tape & Record Show: Episode 438, Broadcast Friday, July 5, 1985 at 10:00pm central. Theme Music: Portable Radio (Daryl Hall and John Oates). "Movie: Melvin and Howard" - The story of a young milkman(Paul LeMat) who gets surprisingly associated with tycoon Howard Hughes (Jason Robards). In part one, Melvin picks up Howard on an abandoned roadside, visits his ex-wife, finds out she is working at a strip joint, and takes her back to the alter. / Jerry Sanders' Golden Oldies: Proud Mary(Ike and Tina Turner) / Mother(The Police)." Season 7 was what might be technically called the final "full season" of the series and the TRSE organization in general, since after this season, the "corporation" kind of just sputtered along through an eight and ninth season, with mostly repeats. The seventh season was extremely full of repeat "broadcasts" itself, just not as many as the following two. The unusual episode number for 437 is due to mislabeling on the original handwritten "broadcast detail" index cards. I added a "B" to the digital file number, because two old handwritten files were numbered "437". The past few seasons had Benny Hill specials near the beginning, but as of season seven, I had ran out of the "Unexpurgated Benny Hill" HBO specials, and at the time, I had no access to the syndicated version of "The Benny Hill Show", so I "aired" the sole Benny Hill LP record I had at the time.On this broadcast however, I rearranged the album tracks to alternate between the "words" and "music" sections, so the track listing is in a different order than the one on the original program description as a result. Episode 438 was part one of the audio soundtrack to the 1980 film "Melvin and Howard", with an "oldie" introduced by Jerry Sanders and a rather "obscure" song from The Police "Synchronicity" album to pad out the hour.