If It's Not One Thing, It's 10 Million Others
They discharged mom from the hospital last night. She's still a bit weak, and they have her on oxygen. I'm currently waiting for confirmation two of her meds are ready before I head out to pick them up. Last message from Walgreen's was "We're Waiting for Your Doctor's Approval for 90 days Supply".
Since I don't feel real "spry" myself, I wouldn't want to go out now and get the two that ARE ready, only to have to travel back out again later for the OTHER two.
I'll also have to run by the tire place when I go out, to have the tires checked. The "Low Pressure" light came on last night.
Still have to find time to find a new yard cutter, before the yard gets overrun.
Since I don't feel real "spry" myself, I wouldn't want to go out now and get the two that ARE ready, only to have to travel back out again later for the OTHER two.
I'll also have to run by the tire place when I go out, to have the tires checked. The "Low Pressure" light came on last night.
Still have to find time to find a new yard cutter, before the yard gets overrun.