Found a couple more "pre-Tape and Record Show Enterprises" recordings from just about a year before the actual thing, and digitized them tonight. It was OBVIOUSLY during my teen voice transition, since in the "pre" recordings in '78 I was WAY higher pitched during my theme announcements than the ones I remember later. Format was the same as the early "Tape and Record Show" from around a year later, but I'm a bit freaked out today by how I sounded. No "broadcast index cards" for these tapes, so I had to make new descriptions... "Television Tape Number 1, Recorded December 28. 1978. No "broadcast" date. Theme Music: Sally Goodin(Steve Martin). A rare pre-Tape and Record Show Enterprises recording under the banner "A Quick Spy Presentation". Featured: "Sanford and Son: Donna Pops the Question" - After receiving a proposal from another man, Donna gives Fred one final chance to marry her. Television Tape Number 2, Recorded December 28. 1978. No "broadcast" date. Theme Music: Sally Goodin(Steve Martin). A rare pre-Tape and Record Show Enterprises recording under the banner "A Quick Spy Presentation". Featured: Hoedown at Alice's [45 Version](Steve Martin) / "Mork and Mindy: Mork's Seduction" - Mindy's snobby friend Susan tries to steal Mork away."