The final three existing season five "broadcasts" of the Tape and Record Show Enterprises flagship series "The Tape and Record Show" digitized this evening... "The Tape & Record Show: Episode 411, Broadcast Friday, January 6, 1984 at 10:00pm central. Theme Music: Anyway You Want It(Journey). "Vacation"(The GoGo's) / "The Elvis Presley Story, Part 48: Believe Me" / "Kermit Schaefer's Bloopers #2" - Includes the famous "Hoobert Heever" blooper by Harry Von Zell, and other famous bloopers from radio and television. The Tape & Record Show: Episode 412, Broadcast Friday, January 13, 1984 at 10:00pm central. Theme Music: One Thing Leads To Another(The Fixx). "Early In The Morning"(The Gap Band) / "The Elvis Presley Story, Parts 49-54" - A semi-finale of the long running TRSE documentary, with the final two parts airing next week along with "Elvis At The International Hotel, Las Vegas". / "Rockit"(Herbie Hancock) / "It's Time To Party Now"(Ray Parker, Jr). The Tape & Record Show: Episode 413, Broadcast Friday, January 20, 1984 at 10:00pm central. Theme Music: One Thing Leads To Another(The Fixx). "Mug Push"(William "Bootsy" Collins) / "The Elvis Presley Story, Part 55: Separate Ways" / "The Elvis Presley Story, Part 56: Death of A King" / "Elvis Live At The International Hotel, Las Vegas" - Songs include: Blue Suede Shoes, Johnny B. Goode, All Shook Up, Are You Lonesome Tonight?, Hound Dog, I Can't Stop Loving You, My Babe, Mystery Train, Tiger Man, In the Ghetto, Suspicious Minds, Falling In Love With You." Episode 411 was a follow-up to episode 373's "Kermit Schaefer's Uncensored Bloopers" show "aired" during the previous season. Over the decades, it's been debatable how many of the "bloopers" on Schaefer's old LPs were authentic and how many were faked. Didn't help matters that a laugh track and echo were added to the LP releases. LINK. Episode 412 was a "catch-up" episode for "The Elvis Presley Story" radio documentary narrated by Charlie Van Dyke for CHUM radio, which I was apparently determined to finish running by the end of the season, since it started at the beginning of the previous season. Another coincidence, "Watergate" is mentioned in "The Elvis Presley Story". Coincidence due to the similarities to the current political scandals going on, also involving dishonest Republicans, but MUCH worse than Watergate. I normally don't get into politics, but Republicans can't win without cheating. They haven't gotten in office via "popular vote" in ages. They are a radical terrorist group today, wanting to overthrow the government. Episode 413 included the final two segments of "The Elvis Presley Story" and the Elvis Presley LP "Elvis Live At The International Hotel, Las Vegas". There was an "Episode 414" recorded as the final "broadcast" episode of "Tape and Record Show" season five, but it's another of the few episodes where I've either "misplaced" or "lost" the cassette over the decades, and can't really authentically "recreate", since I wouldn't know exactly how I did the original announcing for the episode. Some episodes prior to season four, where source material was missing, were easier to recreate, because I rarely did any "announcing" on those episodes except the theme music, and that part was always pre-recorded, and I still had the theme music "masters". Contents of the episode, as written on the old "broadcast" index card: "The Tape & Record Show: Episode 414, Broadcast Wednesday, March 21, 1984 at 10:00pm central. Theme Music: One Thing Leads To Another(The Fixx). "Albert Sims' Top 20 Songs of 1983" - Puttin' On The Ritz(Taco Okerse), I Can Make You Dance(Zapp), She Works Hard For The Money(Donna Summer), Safety Dance(Men Without Hats), Sharp Dressed Man(ZZ Top), Say Say Say(Paul McCartney/Michael Jackson), It's A Mistake(Men At Work), Heart and Soul(Huey Lewis and the News), Beat It(Michael Jackson), Wet My Whistle(Midnight Star), Jeopardy(Greg Khin Band), Rockit(Herbie Hancock), Party Train(The Gap Band), Atomic Dog(George Clinton), Electric Avenue(Eddy Grant), Talking In Your Sleep(The Romantics), Burning Down the House(Talking Heads), Undercover Of the Night(The Rolling Stones), Sweet Dreams Are Made of This(The Eurythmics), One Thing Leads To Another(The Fixx). [Last episode of season five]." The "Tape & Record Show" episodes "missing/lost" so far are episodes 164, 214, 215 (from season two), 262, 271, 288, 308, 312, 324, 329 (from season three), and episode 414 from season five. This list doesn't include the missing/lost episode 4 of "Jerry Sanders' Hit Parade" or episode 25 of "Paul Morrison's Country Corral". Overall however, I've been missing less episodes from Tape and Record Show Enterprises archives than I THOUGHT I might before I started the digitization project. Difficult keeping up with "everything" for forty-plus years after all.