The next two late season four episodes of Tape and Record Show Enterprises flagship series "The Tape and Record Show" digitized from the original edited "broadcast" audio cassettes this evening also provided a bit of "deja vu" from other semi-recent transfers... "The Tape & Record Show: Episode 385, Broadcast Friday, April 15, 1983 at 10:00pm central. Theme Music: Runaway(Bill Conti). "The Elvis Presley Story, Part 28: Wild In the Country" / "I Got Stung"(Elvis Presley) / "The Elvis Presley Story, Part 29: His Hand In Mine" / "Dallas: No More Mister Nice Guy: Part 2" - Part Three of the five part "Who Shot J.R.?" story arc. J.R. recovers in the hospital. Bobby takes over Ewing Oil. Sue Ellen worries because she blacked out the night J.R. was shot. Alan Beam is brought back to Dallas for questioning and Cliff is detained by police and suspended from the D.A.'s office. Lucy meets a med student named Mitch. / "Cars"(Gary Neuman, announced by Jerry Sanders) / "I Wish You Were Here"(Randy Haney/Elvis Presley) / "I'm Alright"(James Stricklin, as "Raymond J. Johnson,Jr./Kenny Loggons). The Tape & Record Show: Episode 386, Broadcast Friday, April 22, 1983 at 10:00pm central. Theme Music: Runaway(Bill Conti). "You Make My Dreams Come True"(Randy Haney/James Stricklin/Daryl Hall and John Oates) / "Dallas: Nightmare" - Part Four of the five part "Who Shot J.R.?" story arc. J.R. fights for full recovery and tries to undermines Bobby running Ewing Oil. Miss Ellie and Jock find the gun used to shoot J.R. at Southfork. Sue Ellen has nightmares that she shot J.R. / "The Elvis Presley Story, Part 30: Blue Hawaii"." If these episodes sound familiar, it's because the "Dallas: Who Shot J.R.?" arc was first "aired" on "The Tape and Record Show" near the end of season two, although it was broken up into nine parts. This time however, it was "broadcast" in the normal five-part one hour installments, with new interstitials inserted into these "newer" versions, thus making them "new" episodes. The old edited "broadcast version" audio cassette containing episode 385 was a huge pain in the tookus to finish digitizing, because not only was the pressure pad rotted away, the tape itself had become detached from the leader (on BOTH sides), so I had to replace the pad AND splice the tape back to the leaders. However, I'm surprised these cheap old cassettes have made it this long without TOTALLY turning to "dust"! Hopefully, once the digitization of the Tape and Record Show Enterprises "archives" is completed, I won't have to deal with the old cassettes again. Digital files are easier to manage and duplicate than ancient tapes. I'm converting into both WAV and 192kbps MP3 files, and backing up to a few extra external drives as a safety precaution.