Doctor Appointments and Covid Boosters
I have a follow-up appointment with my primary care doctor this afternoon concerning the heart tests/Holter monitor I had recently. Wish it was earlier in the day, since I don't trust myself driving after eating, due to the dizzy spells I get regularly after a meal. It means that today, it will most likely be late afternoon before I eat for the first time.
Also, going to ask him WHY it seems everyone in town only gives the COVID boosters on Fridays. The day I had my abdominal ultrasound (which was a Thursday), I thought I might go ahead and get my booster then, but NOOOO... Ochsner is only giving them on Fridays. That day, I figured I'd stop by my pharmacy, to see if I could get it there. But NOOOO... THEY were only doing boosters on Fridays!
I made an appointment at Ochsner for this Friday to get the shot, but it means, counting today's appointment, I'll be having to drive to Monroe TWICE this week! :-/
Also, going to ask him WHY it seems everyone in town only gives the COVID boosters on Fridays. The day I had my abdominal ultrasound (which was a Thursday), I thought I might go ahead and get my booster then, but NOOOO... Ochsner is only giving them on Fridays. That day, I figured I'd stop by my pharmacy, to see if I could get it there. But NOOOO... THEY were only doing boosters on Fridays!
I made an appointment at Ochsner for this Friday to get the shot, but it means, counting today's appointment, I'll be having to drive to Monroe TWICE this week! :-/