Tonight I digitized five more season three episodes of my old pretend "Tape and Record Show" "radio show" from the 1980's. Didn't edit/copy from original sources much then on an audio cassette, so used the original handwritten "broadcast detail" cards I made then to recompile the episodes, this evening requiring digging into the "archives" into the vinyl LP "archives" for all except the Monty Python episode... "The Tape & Record Show: Episode 282. Broadcast Tuesday, September 29,1981 at 5:00pm central. Theme Music: New Asteroid Field(John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra). "Fats Domino Special" - Songs include: Let The Four Winds Blow, Valley of Tears, I'm Gonna Be A Wheel Someday, I Hear You Knockin', Be My Guest, You Win Again, My Blue Heaven, Ain't That A Shame, I'm Walking, I Want To Walk You Home, I'm In Love Again, Blue Monday. The Tape & Record Show: Episode 289. Broadcast Monday, October 12,1981 at 5:00pm central. Theme Music: Imperial March(John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra). "Monty Python's Flying Circus: Spam" - The Black Eagle, Tobacconist, World Forum, Art Gallery Strikes, Ypes 1914, Spam. The Tape & Record Show: Episode 300. Broadcast Tuesday, November 10,1981 at 5:00pm central. Theme Music: New Asteroid Field(John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra). "Movie: Deep Throat" - The X-rated adult classic directed by Gerard Damiano. The story of a woman who tries to get more out of sex than "a lot of little tingles". Part One of Two. The Tape & Record Show: Episode 307. Broadcast Tuesday, November 24,1981 at 5:00pm central. Theme Music: New Asteroid Field(John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra). "Movie: Deep Throat" - The X-rated adult classic directed by Gerard Damiano. The story of a woman who tries to get more out of sex than "a lot of little tingles". Part Two of Two. The Tape & Record Show: Episode 327. Broadcast Tuesday, January 12,1982 at 5:00pm central. Theme Music: New Asteroid Field(John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra). "The Elvis Presley Show, Episode 11" - Part two of "The Sun Years"." Episode 282 was content from a LP my grandmother ordered "C.O.D." from the "Candlelight Music" label which advertised on TV in the late 1970's. She gave me the album at a point, the reason I had it then, and still own it now. The songs were shortened a bit on that album, if the Fats Domino CD box set I have is any indication. Also, can't remember what Grandma Lacomb might have paid for the album, but usually those C.O.D. mail order albums were WAY overpriced for what they contained. Yes, episodes 300 and 307 contained the soundtrack to the XXX movie "Deep Throat". The album was my first exposure to the movie at the time. No, it wasn't sold at Musicland, or any other local record shop at the time. I stumbled across it via "Radiola Records" (a mail order company which sold old radio shows on LP), via their subsidiary label "Sandy Hook Records", which mostly had movie soundtracks and music compilations from old radio shows. If you listen to the soundtrack album, which included the entire 61 minute film audio, you'd only think it was an adult "musical comedy", nothing too offensive in the audio, it'd probably get a PG-13 rating today. Didn't actually SEE the film until the mid 2000's, when I bought the DVD. Still then, nothing "arousing" about the movie to me, mostly a humorous plot line, but the film visually would get an "adult" rating. Episode 327 was a continuation of Elvis Presley "The Sun Years", a LP apparently quickly released by Sun Records the year Elvis passed. Bought it at Horace Logan's "The Record Shop" back when it was in the shopping center on Louisville Avenue right before it meets Desiard Street. Part one was on a recorded cassette I made at the time (episode 10 of "The Elvis Presley Show"), but had to get the original LP out to digitize the conclusion.