Four more fake "broadcast" episodes of the "flagship" series from the Tape and Record Show Enterprises archives digitized tonight, mostly with content from old LP records close to the end of season two... "The Tape & Record Show: Episode 194. Broadcast Saturday, January 3,1981 at 2:00pm central. Theme Music: Asteroid Field(John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra). An hour of music by Jimmie Rodgers. Songs include: Mule Skinner Blues, Away Out On The Mountain, Blue Yodel No.1(T For Texas), Roll Along Kentucky Moon, The Mystery Of Number Five, Why Should I Be Lonely?, Moonlight and Skies, Any Old Time, Waiting On A Train, Mother Queen of My Heart, Why Did You Give Me Your Love?, Daddy and Home, Desert Blues, I'm Sorry We Met, Blue Yodel No. 3, Frankie and Johnny, My Old Pal, The Breakman's Blues. The Tape & Record Show: Episode 195. Broadcast Tuesday, January 6,1981 at 5:00pm central. Theme Music: Asteroid Field(John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra). "Fawlty Towers: Communication Problems" - When Mrs. Richards, a demanding woman who is hard of hearing, checks into the hotel, Basil, Sybil and Polly find themselves with a very difficult customer. Meanwhile, Basil bets on a horse that is sure to win, however he must not let Sybil find out. The Tape & Record Show: Episode 196. Broadcast Thursday, January 8,1981 at 5:00pm central. Theme Music: Asteroid Field(John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra). "The Best of The Sons Of The Pioneers" album. Songs include: Cool Water, My Best To You, No One To Cry To, San Antonio Rose, I Still Do, Have I Told You Lately That I Love You, Tumbling Tumbleweeds, The Everlasting Hills of Oklahoma, Riders In The Sky. The Tape & Record Show: Episode 198. Broadcast Thursday, January 15,1981 at 5:00pm central. Theme Music: Asteroid Field(John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra). "Fibber McGee and Molly: Fibber's Closet" - The famous Fibber McGee closet is heard for the first time. Gracie Allen appears as a guest to promote her candidacy for President. Original broadcast on NBC Red Network March 12, 1940." Episode 194 of "The Tape and Record Show" consisted of the only two Jimmie Rodgers albums I had at the time, the "Best of the Legendary Jimmie Rodgers" LP my Grandpa LaComb gave me, which I think he bought at a garage sale once in his neighborhood, and a Pickwick reissue of a RCA Camden release "The Jimmie Rodgers Memorial Album", which only had eight songs on it. The digital transfer sounds better than I remember it sounded in 1981, but then again, my transfer software cleans things up a bit. Episode 195 is from a BBC Records label LP bought at the Musicland record store which featured the soundtracks from two "Fawlty Towers" episodes. Episode 196 was MOST of "The Best Of The Sons of The Pioneers" LP, minus the last two songs, because of time constraints. Episode 198 is transferred from an old Radiola label LP, which featured old radio shows.