After finally getting the Sound Forge Audio Cleaning software working on the new Windows 11 desktop by downloading/installing a Microsoft Visual C++ package, I did these transfers from audio cassettes to hard drive from the Tape and Record Show Enterprises archives, in this order... "The Independent Sampler: Episode 28. Broadcast Monday, September 12, 1988 at 9:30pm central. Theme Music: The Avengers Theme(Laurie Johnson). Songs include: 3 Nocturnes(Bill Quist), Be Nice To Me(Todd Rundgren), Second Story Window(Marc Benno), Modern Times(Al Stewart), Sail Away Ladies/Waynesboro(Rodney Miller). The Independent Sampler: Episode 29. Broadcast Wednesday, January 22, 1992 at 7:00pm central. Theme Music: The Avengers Theme(Laurie Johnson). Songs include: Nice Feeling(Pierre Bensusan), Amy's Song(Peggy Stern), Fiction/The Three Great Stimulants(Joni Mitchell), Lie For A Lie(Nick Mason/Rick Fenn), I Get A Kick Out Of You(Martha Burks/Chet Baker/Floyd Darling)." "Paul's Country Corral: Episode 34. Broadcast Wednesday, December 3, 1986 at 7:30pm central. Theme Music: Soul to Soul(Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble). Songs: Honky Tonk Queen(Moe Bandy/Joe Stampley), A Little Thing Called Love(Neil Young), I Had A Beautiful Time(Merle Haggard), Lying Blue Eyes(George Jones), Ladies Love Outlaws(Waylon Jennings), Family Tradition(Hank Williams Jr). Paul's Country Corral: Episode 35. Broadcast Wednesday, February 4, 1987 at 7:30pm central. Theme Music: Soul to Soul(Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble). Songs: My Girl(David Allen Coe), Atlanta Burned Again Last Night(Atlanta), A Fool In The Mirror(John McEuen), The Nashville Scene(Hank Williams Jr), Would You Catch A Falling Star(John Anderson)." "The TRS Music Show: Episode 35. Broadcast Monday, January 27, 1992 at 9:30pm central. Theme Music: Axel F(Harold Faltermeyer). Hosts Albert Sims and Paul Morrison. Oldies show featuring songs recorded between 1902-1935. Songs: Take Your Girlie To The Movies(Billy Murray), The Music Goes Round and Round(Mike Riley/Ed Farley and The Onyx Club Boys), I Didn't Raise My Boy To Be A Soldier(Morton Harvey and The Victor Orchestra), Trombone Sneeze(Sousa Band, Arthur Pryor conducting), Castle House Rag(James Reese Europe's Society Orchestra)." The...uh..."Independent Sampler" episodes...uh...were the standard TRSE...uh...edited down episodes from...uh...Dennis Goodwin's KNLU radio show. There was a huge...uh...gap between these episodes due to...uh...the huge gap in the existence in the...uh...Tape and Record Show Enterprises active existence at the time. The...uh..."Uh's" will only be understood by...uh...the people involved in TRSE at the time. ;-) The Paul Morrison "Country Corral" episodes are standard episodes from the series. Paul always had something interesting to say between songs played. Episode 34 did weird "sped up" things with the opening/closing theme music as a novelty. Apparently, judging from Paul's and my discussion at the beginning of episode 35, that small "gap" between episodes was caused by he and I vacationing in the Swiss Alps with Swiss ladies.In that episode we also promoted a "Grand Ole Opry" series, which actually only lasted a couple episodes, because my external AM radio antenna at the time became unreliable quickly, and I could no longer pick up a decent signal from WSM. The "TRS Music Show" episode, it was before Paul and I went to see "Oh Calcutta" when they did it live at the Monroe City Center, since we mentioned we were going to see it. I still remember giving the outside protesters the "finger" on my way into the arena.