This evening, completed the digitizations of the next two episodes from the Tape and Record Show Enterprises archives of the "flagship" series "The Tape and Record Show" originally pretend "broadcast" in 1980... "The Tape & Record Show: Episode 131. Broadcast Saturday, July 26,1980 at 2:00pm central. Theme Music: Imperial March(John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra). "Movie: That's Entertainment II"(1976) - The second installment in the "That's Entertainment" trilogy features more classic scenes from MGM's vast musical library with the addition of comedy and drama films. Part One of Two. / "Who's On First?"(Bud Abbott and LouCostello) / "Hertz-U-Drive"(Bud Abbott and Lou Costello). The Tape & Record Show: Episode 132. Broadcast Sunday July 27,1980 at 2:00pm central. Theme Music: Imperial March(John Williams and the London Symphony Orchestra). "Movie: That's Entertainment II"(1976) - The second installment in the "That's Entertainment" trilogy features more classic scenes from MGM's vast musical library with the addition of comedy and drama films. Part Two of Two. / "Moby Dick"(Bud Abbott and Lou Costello) / "Sounds Of The Space Age"." This involved two weekend episodes, which were "normally" an hour each, compared to the "normal" half hours on weekdays at the time. However, that weekend, I went longer, according to my original hand written index cards from the time. Both episodes were listed as 90 minutes, even though episode 131 only ran an hour and eight minutes after the compilation completed tonight. Not sure if I had omitted a "feature" when writing it down at the time, or I had a distraction, or if the switch between the portable cassette player and the portable turntable had some "difficulty". Remember, as I've mentioned in previous posts, most of my "fake radio shows" pre-1982 involved manually switching out sources for each segment, since I had no means then to duplicate tapes and compile everything on a single cassette. It would have made my project today significantly EASIER if I had the capability then! The source material used for these two episodes: The movie "That's Entertainment II" was from an off-air recording from broadcast TV (before "cable" was available in my area) made with a portable monophonic audio cassette recorder with an external microphone held up to a late '70's vintage CRT television. The "Abbott and Costello" skits and the "Sounds of The Space Age" segment were from records, the latter from an obscure National Geographic "flexidisc" included in a magazine issue. That old flexidisc didn't "agree" with the modern turntable I'm using, since the player stopped rotating slightly before the end of each side of the recording. Guessing the spacing wasn't "standard" on that "record". Thus, a few seconds of that "record" are omitted. All that said, the cheapo "Swire Intermagnetics" brand audio cassettes the movie was recorded on, minus the way they were recorded, had very good fidelity, at least by my opinion listening again tonight after 41 years. Even the "pressure pads" held up, which is more than I can say for some more "expensive" brands from the same time.