While looking for the original audio cassettes to digitize as pre-preparation for the next few second season episodes of "The Tape and Record Show" from 1980, I've been unable to locate material needed for episodes 108 and 115. I KNEW, going into this project, at some point, after all these decades from the episodes first "broadcast", I'd most likely not be able to locate needed materials for EVERY episode, and looks like I was correct in that assumption. So far, I've been unable to find an "alternate source" for the needed material to re-assemble the episodes. I still have "The Bickersons" segments which were in the middle of the two episodes, but don't seem to have the opening/closing Johnny Carson desk segments from "The Tonight Show" for the episodes. Without those segments, I'll have to skip the digital conversion. I'll keep looking though. After researching online using the information on the old handwritten "broadcast" episode cards, for episode 108, I need the opening "desk segments" from "The Tonight Show" from May 22 and 27, 1980. For episode 115 I'll need the monologue and desk segment from "The Tonight Show" from May 28, 1980. I'm also positive there will be more episodes from seasons two and three which I'll have to skip over, either due to missing original recordings, or being unable to find "alternate sources" for the material.