Digitized three more episodes of "Jerry Sanders' Hit Parade" from the Tape and Record Show Enterprises "archives" this evening from the original "broadcast version*" audio cassettes, after watching tonight's "Stu's Show" video podcast... "Jerry Sanders' Hit Parade: Episode 30. Broadcast Wednesday, July 10, 1985 at 7:00pm central. Theme Music: Beep A Freak(The Gap Band) . Third season opener. Songs: Relax(Frankie Goes To Hollywood), Basketball(Kurtis Blow), Turn Up The Radio(Autograph), The Ballad of Jed Clampett(Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs), Beat Street Strut(Juicy), America(Prince and the Revolution), G.I. Blues(Elvis Presley). Jerry Sanders' Hit Parade: Episode 31. Broadcast Wednesday, July 17, 1985 at 7:00pm central. Theme Music: Beep A Freak(The Gap Band) . Songs: Soul Army(Cameo), Yellow Submarine(The Beatles), Go Insane(Lindsey Buckingham), Rappin' Rodney(Rodney Dangerfield), The Curly Shuffle(Jump 'n The Saddle), Girls On My Mind(Fatback), All She Wants To Do Is Dance(Don Henley). Jerry Sanders' Hit Parade: Episode 32. Broadcast Wednesday, October 2, 1985 at 7:00pm central. Theme Music: Beep A Freak(The Gap Band) . Songs: Fresh(Kool and the Gang), Raspberry Beret(Prince and the Revolution), Rappin' Duke(Shawn Brown), Sanctified Lady(Marvin Gaye), Mr. Policeman(Rick James and The Stone City Band), Stir It Up(Pattie LaBelle), I Want A New Duck("Weird Al" Yankovic)." Since I haven't listened to these shows in over three decades, when I saw the Flatt and Scruggs and the Elvis song in the track list on episode 30, I naturally "assumed" that Paul Morrison or James Stricklin and I might have slapped together a "Hit Parade" at the time as a "joke" due to Jerry being "absent" so often. I was mistaken as I listened during the transfer. Jerry himself introduces the two songs. Paul or James were nowhere around. Quite a "departure" from the show's usual format. In episode 31, since The Beatles song starts out with vocals, Jerry announces mid-song, "That WAS The Beatles' Yellow Submarine". Rodney Dangerfield is announced AFTER his song. Guess poor Rodney STILL wasn't gettin' any respect! The Rick James song in episode 32 reminded me that police have been targeting others longer than I remembered. Not hearing the song for over three decades before transferring that "Hit Parade" episode this evening, it hadn't occurred to me how long this has been going on. Unfortunately, nothing has changed in over three decades. :-( *=Reminder that these "shows" were an odd "hobby" for me at the time. They were never actually "broadcast" anywhere, and no money was made from the recordings.