02. Name: Albert
03. Nicknames: Al, Bert
04. screename[s]: albert71292, alsims65
05. Ethnicity: caucasian
08. Sex: Male, last time I checked
09. Birthdate: August 21
10. Zodiac sign: Leo
11. Current Location: computer room
12. Height: 5' 8"
13. Hair Color: "salt and pepper", used to be just "pepper"
14. Eye Color: dark brown
15. Siblings: None
16. Crush: yes(Tammy Arrender)
17. Girlfriend/Boyfriend? no
18. If you could go out with anyone in the world, who would it be? Sandra Bullock
19. Memory you miss most? Childhood
20. Memory you would like to forget: the marriage
21. What'd you do yesterday? Sat around the house
22. Last person you talked to on the phone: some idiot from MCI trying to sell me long distance
23. Last thing you said: dammit!
24. Last song you listened to: "Stand" by REM
[ The "Favorite" Side ]
25. Food: anything high in cholesterol
26. Drink: iced tea, Evan Williams and Pepsi
27. Color: Blue
28. Day of the week: Wednesday
29. Month: March
30. Favorite number: 7
31. Holiday: not really keen on holidays
32. Cookie: Pecan sandies
33. Toothpaste: the cheapest
34. Ice Cream: Neopolitan
35. Candy bar: Baby Ruth
36. Favorite channel: Discovery, History, TechTV, BBC America
37. Shampoo/Conditioner: whatever soap I'm showering with
38. Songs: "I'm Alright" by Kenny Loggins, "One Thing Leads To Another" by the Fixx
[ The "People You Know" Side]
39. Friends: James Stricklin, Jerry Sanders,Randy Haney, Paul Morrison, and numerous others I've met online but have never met in person.
40. Best Friends: James Stricklin
41. Silliest Friend: Randy Haney
[ The "Believe it or Not" Side]
42. Aliens: There has GOT to be more intellegent life than this out there somewhere!
43. Angels: No, but I'd let Roma Downey "touch me"! ;-)
44.(a). Heaven: No
(b). Hell: hell no!
45. God: fictional creation from ancient novel
46. Yourself: I refuse to believe I exist...it's all a bad dream!
[ The "Have You Ever" Side]
47. Been on a plane: No, and will never get on one of those things either!
48. Cried in public: yes
49. Climbed a tree: yes
50. Eaten A Worm: Ummm...no
51. Kissed a guy/girl: A few girls(very few), and it's been so long since the last time, I've probably forgotten how!
52. Met a celebrity: No
53. Met the president:No, wouldn't particularly want to either.
54. Been scared to get shot:No
55. Gone skinny dipping: No
56. Gotten Drunk: More times than I can count!
57. Skipped school: No, my dad would have found out and killed me if I had ever done that!
[What Do You Think Of When You Hear... ]
74. Bill Clinton: cigars
75. Lollipops: suck
76. Dreams: Sandra Bullock
77. Love: food
78. Whipped Cream: fruit
79. Christina Aguilera: talentless, but "shaggable"
80. South Park: They killed Kenny...you BASTARDS!
81. Guys: idiots
82. Girls: dessert(can't quite remember how they taste though)
83. Death: end of life
[The "Which Would You Rather" Side ]
84. Dog/Cat: Cat
85. Blue/Purple: Blue
86. Chocolate/Vanilla: vanilla
87. Pen/Pencil: Pen
[The "Questions That Don't Matter" Side ]
88. Do you have a computer? Ummm...if you can call it that, it's fairly obsolete
89. Last time you showered: little over an hour ago
90. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?Blue
91. How many buddies do you have on your buddy listed? 27
92. Do you like this survey? It's something to do when I have nothing else to do...
93. One pillow or two? Two, sometimes three if my 'acid reflux' is being a pain
94. Where did this question go? It skipped to number 95
95. How long are you in the shower: about 10 minutes
96. How do you eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: one bite at a time
97. What does your screen name(s) MEAN? first name plus zip code
98. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie POP? Three according to the owl on that commercial
101. Who do you hate: My ex-wife, would like to see her run over by a steamroller
102. Time you finished: 4:17pm