Digging through the boxes of audio cassettes in the closet to retrieve the tapes needed for upcoming digitization projects, another episode from a particular series is missing, this one, episode 25 of "Paul Morrison's Country Corral". According to the description in the files, it was a one hour Elvis Presley themed special. Unlike "Jerry Sanders' Hit Parade", in which Jerry kept most of his "master tapes", and episode 4 is lost to the ages, I have possession of the "Country Corral" originals and "broadcast" copies. However, I've been through the boxes numerous times, and both the "broadcast" copy AND the "master tape" for episode 25 of Paul's series are NOWHERE to be seen. I find that highly unusual that BOTH copies seem to have vanished. I know that sometimes things "disappear", especially after 35 years, but BOTH copies??? I'm not going to be surprised if I can't recompile certain episodes of the "flagship" series "The Tape and Record Show", since the original tapes for THAT show are all over the place and mostly unorganized (and there are over 400 episodes), but this was one of the mid-1980's series we recorded, and things were better organized. :-/