When I was converting the very few old "Randy Haney's Life of Elvis" "broadcasts" earlier, I kept THINKING there were more than 14 episodes, but NOT over 16. However, all the shows I initially found were in one box in the closet, on 7 cassettes with two episodes each, so I assumed my memory was faulty, and there actually WERE only 14 episodes. This afternoon, I found a shoebox WAY in the back on the top closet shelf. In that box, was the 8th tape, which I was fairly certain existed all along, containing episodes 15 and 16. Remember, I haven't done anything with most of these cassettes in nearly three decades, so memories get "fuzzy", especially at MY age! Also, I didn't bother looking through the index card "broadcast files" after episode 14, since I didn't see the tape for the other episodes. Having finally stumbled across the tape, decided to go ahead and digitize it this evening. Since I keep a text file with episode descriptions in each series file with the audio recordings, I dug out the old index card box. Had to thumb through a few hundred cards to find episodes 15 and 16. The reason... episode 14 was originally "broadcast" October 3, 1984. Episode 15 not until March 26,1986. "Randy Haney's Life of Elvis"(1981), Tape and Record Show Enterprises first "original" production after the flagship "Tape & Record Show"(1979) had a "spotty" history to say the least. Randy recorded VERY little, so I padded the 16 episodes out with a few "compilation" episodes from other episodes, to make "new" episodes. The final "Life of Elvis" show, episode 16 is an example of that, since it was mostly re-edited from Randy's Elvis material from his first "Randy Haney Comedy Hour" in 1982. However, episode 15 was "new old material", stuff Randy recorded in our "main" studio in 1982, just not "released" until 1986. It is probably the best sounding original "Life of Elvis" recording as a result. Most were recorded at Randy's 701 South 7th studio. Randy leaned heavily on singing Elvis' gospel songs in the episode. Also in that "back of the closet" shoebox was the SECOND "The Best of Randy Haney: An Anthology" compilation special I put together, another of which I KNEW in the back of my mind I did, but couldn't initially find the tape. As for "broadcast" dates, the first was "aired" during our annual New Years Eve marathon on January 1, 1986. The second one was "aired" Monday, August 19, 1991. By that year, "Tape & Record Show Enterprises" was in its last throes and gasping for breath. Since that is an hour and a half cassette, I'll probably convert it another day.