Original Reason: After the divorce, no one to attend a movie WITH.
Current Reason: The same, plus I've become a cheapskate. Ticket prices and concessions are too damn HIGH these days.
2) Rented a home video. Last time I rented a movie, VHS was still the big format. If I can't see something on TV/streaming, I just live without it. If it's something I REALLY like, I buy the DVD/Blu-ray (when I can afford it).
3) Been on a date. I've been "burned" in relationships TOO many times. As a result, don't necessarily want any "commitments".
4) Had sex. Probably as a result of number three above. Wouldn't mind an occasional "friend with benefits" however (hint, hint). I thought the couple of times my first girlfriend from elementary school showed up at my door in 1997 after my divorce might have become a FWB, but after those two times, have yet to hear from her again. Sad thing though, with the medical issues I have going on, don't even know if I could even "hold up" long enough for that. Probably never find out.
5) Been out to eat in a restaurant.
Original Reason: After the divorce, no one to go out to eat WITH.
Current Reason: Same as original, PLUS, with the health related eating issues, it would take FAR too long to finish a plate now, so a "double whammy" in this case.
6) Been out of the state. Left the state occasionally when I was still married, by taking a shortcut through Mississippi when we'd visit the ex's mom in Baton Rouge, but that was about it. I HATE trips and long drives.