albert=my real first name.....71292=my zip code
2. NAME FIVE  OF YOUR FAVORITE PIG-OUT FOODS.
Potato Chips, hamburgers, chicken, grilled cheese, hot dogs (am I asking for a coronary, or what?)
3. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A MAKEOVER?
4. NAME ALL MEMBERS OF THE BEATLES.
John, Paul, George, Ringo...and the long forgotten Peter Best
5. WHAT'S THE LONGEST TIME YOU'VE STAYED OUT OF THE COUNTRY/WHERE?
One day in the early 1980's when my dad went to Reynosa,Mexico to see a doctor that had a supposidly new kind of back pain treatment(which was a waste of time)
6. ONE THING YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR, TODAY.
Today? That I can walk with this pain in my hip!
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY?
No favorite memories at high school...that was the worst period of my life...
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU'VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR CRUSH THAT HE/SHE MIGHT NOT/MIGHT KNOW ABOUT?
Crush? Don't think I have one that I personally know, but I like the girl on the local news, and I recently posted a still from the broadcast on my journal...
9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING.
Dream Wedding? NONE!!!!!!!
10. WOULD YOU EVER JOIN TEMPTATION ISLAND?
"Fantasy Island" maybe...."Temptation Island" no.....
11. NAME THREE  TEACHERS YOU LIKED IN HIGH SCHOOL/ELEMENTARY.
Sue Avant, Theodore Brodie, Shirley Fields
12. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE QUOTE? WHAT IS IT?
"A Bird In The Hand Will Poop On Your Wrist" (Benny Hill)
13. MY FIRST HEARTBREAK HAPPENED WHEN I WAS... [CARE TO SHARE THE STORY?]
My first girlfriend, Barbara Hoff, left me after 7 years in 1979 for someone else.(Seems to be my life story, guess I'm too boring for everyone!)
14. THE SCHOOL PICTURE YOU BURIED IN YOUR BOTTOM DRAWER?
Have none buried...you should see the geeky pics of me on my website!
15. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES? WHAT ARE THEY?
Well, I drink bourbon with Diet Pepsi, I like my breaded fish, and corn dogs, with A-1 Steak Sauce
16. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Why do most women eventually drop me like a hot skillet?
17. WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND? [care to share why?]
James Stricklin, who is the only one I hear from on a regular basis....
18. NAME ONE TV CHARACTER YOU'D MOST WANT TO BE.
The Professor, from "Gilligan's Island"
19. IF YOU WERE FAMOUS, AND WERE TO BE A GUEST ON A TALK SHOW, WHOSE SHOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE? WHY?
Guess I would be on "Parkinson"...he seems the least threatening....
20. GIVE YOURSELF A PORN STAR NAME.
21. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD SLEEPING HABITS?
I have to sleep on my left side, otherwise my stomach irritates me
22. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER?
Hopefully I'll be working...if not I'll still be looking for work
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW? [we're talking about right this moment]
All time favorite song is still "I'm Alright" by Kenny Loggins
24. WRITE A LINE FROM ANY SONG.
Do Wah, Do Wah, Cool Cool Diddy, Talk About The Girl With The Silicon Titty....
25. DO YOU KNOW AT LEAST ONE DISNEY SONG BY HEART? WHICH ONE?
"Hi Ho Hi Ho"(Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs-1937)
26. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE.
The "Beverly Hillbillies" house
27. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEPWEAR:
28. WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG? Only bags I have are the ones under my eyes!
29. WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?
Credit cards, drivers license, insurance card, pictures of my son, money
30. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET RIGHT NOW?
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES?
Any that are closest
32. IF YOU COULD'VE GONE TO YOUR SENIOR PROM IN A DIFFERENT OUTFIT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Did not go to senior prom
33. HOW WAS YOUR SENIOR PROM?
See Question 32
34. TELL US ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS.
Most are depressing
35. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A HOBBIT, AN ELF OR A DWARF?
A dwarf...might stand a chance of getting a decent career like Billy Barty did...
36. WHAT ARE THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
New house, new vehicle, new clothes, all the DVD's I want, and all the CD's I want
37. WHAT IS YOUR DAILY BEFORE-GOING-TO-BED RITUAL?
Lay down in bed, and watch TV until I doze off
38. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER CALLED YOU?
Everyone I used to work with at Burger King used to call me "Bert"
39. NAME THREE  OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTERS.
Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Johnny Bravo
40. WHAT ARE THE MAGAZINES YOU READ ON A REGULAR BASIS?
TV Guide, Entertainment Weekly, Sound & Vision, Playboy